It’s now easier than ever to integrate Easyship with your Squarespace website. No matter how big or small businesses are, Easyship is committed to offering merchants best-in-class solutions to fuel sales for their brands, on eCommerce platforms worldwide.
Easyship, now servicing 26 countries for cross-border logistics offers both the largest courier network and the broadest shipping origin network.
“At Easyship we're always looking for new eCommerce platforms to support. We’re thrilled to be able to support Squarespace merchants in getting items to their customers, more seamlessly,” said Tommaso Tamburnotti, Easyship Co-Founder.
Here’s an overview of the new shipping integration and how to set up your store with the Easyship Squarespace Extension.
What does Easyship's Squarespace Shipping Integration Make Possible?
The platform seamlessly integrates with a Squarespace store to offer a hassle-free shipping experience. Sellers can find courier solutions, sync orders, generate labels, automate returns, create branded tracking pages, and more.
- Squarespace users can manage their shipments from one dashboard.
- Merchants can access pre-negotiated, discounted rates or use their own courier accounts.
- No more surprise charges. Easyship calculates taxes, duties, and courier fees up front to offer full transparency in fully landed shipping costs.
- Last but not least, Easyship offers global tracking and automated returns for all merchants.
How Do I Connect My Squarespace Account with Easyship?
- First, connect Easyship through Squarespace Extensions
- Next, select your site, and allow authorization.
3. You will then be redirected to the Easyship app, to complete your account setup.
Alternatively, in your Easyship dashboard, select Connect > + New Integration and follow the steps to get started.
We look forward to your feedback on our new eCommerce platform integration! If you liked this post, you may also be interested in our other integrations for your eCommerce business.
The new integration will be suitable for all Squarespace merchants, whether they’re a small startup or a large, well-established enterprise. With a strong commitment to supporting entrepreneurs, Easyship runs a ‘freemium’ model that features pricing plans for all business budgets. The four-tier model begins with a basic plan that’s free up to 100 shipments a month and goes up to a custom enterprise plan that includes unlimited access to all the platform’s tools. Plus, most plans come with a 30-day trial period. Grow your business, by getting started with Easyship today!
Previous Post:Here's How the USMCA Could Impact Shipping in North America