- Business owners can now integrate their Australia Post MyPost Business account into their Easyship dashboard
- MyPost Business is Australia Post’s online service for generating shipping labels for small businesses
- Easyship can take away the stress of shipping by giving instant access to great shipping tools
We have some great news for business owners in Australia and just in time for the holidays too! Easyship has now integrated with Australia Post My Post Business so entrepreneurs and store owners can make the most of using Easyship’s features while having their MyPost Business account connected as their courier of choice. With the holiday season just around the corner, now is the perfect time to have more options for your shipping needs.
What is MyPost Business?
MyPost is Australia Post’s online service for generating shipping labels for small businesses. Australia Post offers both domestic and international shipping services which include drop-offs and pick-ups. There are plenty of options available to choose from, so you can have access to a seamless, end-to-end experience at your fingertips.
6 Interesting Facts About Australia Post
- Between 2021-2022 over 2.7 billion items were processed by Australia Post
- They deliver to over 12.6 million delivery points across Australia
- There are 4,310 Post Offices, which means they have the nation’s most extensive retail footprint
- They deliver to over 200 countries, territories, and regions
- There are over 64,900 team members
- With over 4635 delivery vehicles, they are one of Australia’s largest electric delivery vehicle fleets
Australia Post also offers extra cover as an optional feature which provides loss or damage cover to match the specified value of your package - (max of AUD 5,000). If you decide not to purchase extra cover and your parcel, unfortunately, does get lost or damaged, then a compensation fee of AUD 100 plus a postage refund may be given.
Related Post: Australia Post Tracking Guide
What Are The Benefits?
This integration will be most beneficial for small business owners so they can generate shipping labels for their orders with ease. Most business owners won't have time to write out a ton of customer order details by hand, especially when they can be easily printed, and there are more important ways for time to be spent, such as, looking after customers and growing the business.
Here are some of the main benefits:
- Save on shipping costs. Save up to 40% off domestic shipping and up to 35% off on international shipments
- Save precious time. Automate your shipping needs such as managing orders, booking delivery services such as pickups and dropoffs, and printing shipping labels
- Import your orders. Once your store has been integrated with your Easyship dashboard you can automatically import your orders so no order goes unnoticed
- Easy processing. You can generate, print, and pay for your shipping labels all from your Easyship dashboard to save you from going back and forth between websites
Link Your Account Today
By integrating your MyPost Business account with Easyship, you can automate your shipping labels to make your life a whole lot easier. So, if you own a business and have a MyPost Business account, you can easily link it to your Easyship dashboard in just a few clicks.
This integration is now live and ready to use! Whether you're sending domestic or international parcels, you can link your MyPost Business account with Easyship today and get instant access to a stress-free shipping experience.
Ready to start shipping? Sign up for a FREE Easyship account and connect your MyPost Business account in just a few clicks and make the most of out great features