This post is written by our partner, eBridge Connections. They deliver powerful, cloud-based accounting and ERP integration solutions that automate business processes and eliminate manual data entry. Here's how integration solutions can help you successfully manage your holiday season!
Hey e-retailers! We’re sure you’re spending September and October stocking up on inventory in anticipation of high order volumes to come during Black Friday and Cyber Monday sales. But are you stressing out thinking about all the manual data entry you’re going to be stuck doing as the orders come rolling in?
We get it.
Being unable to keep up with order entry could mean that:
- Your inventory levels according to your accounting/ERP system will not accurately reflect what you really have left in stock… meaning you might sell more items than you actually have available.
- Your customers will be waiting around for shipping notices and tracking numbers to confirm that their package will arrive in a timely fashion...
- ...or worse, your customers may become angry that their orders are taking too long to be delivered.
- You or your employees may become overwhelmed by the workload and feel like you’ll never catch up.
- You’ll be rushing to get things back on track which may result in data entry errors that could be costly for your business.
An eCommerce integration solution can help
Integration can enable bi-directional data exchange between eCommerce platforms and the leading accounting/ERP packages. This means your orders, inventory levels, shipping updates, customer information, and more will be able to move seamlessly between systems without you having to lift a finger!
Here’s a quick video to show you what we mean:
We know that you’re just one person. By integrating your accounting/ERP package with your eCommerce store, you can have a fully-managed solution that will connect your systems, transfer your data automatically, and streamline your business processes.
We recommend finding a universal integration solution provider, such as eBridge Connections, who can integrate hundreds of accounting packages, ecommerce platforms and marketplaces, CRM applications, and shipping/fulfilment software (like Easyship). Our Blueprint Builder will show you what connectors we have already built, but keep in mind, we’re always growing and expanding our capabilities and developing new connectors every day!
If the anticipation of Black Friday and Cyber Monday orders has you feeling overwhelmed or losing sleep, reach out to eBridge Connectionsanytime and learn how an eBridge integration solution could save you time and money.
Interested in being a content partner? We'd love to hear from you! Reach out to us at marketing @ easyship . com to start the conversation.
Previous Post:FedEx vs UPS: Who does it better?