- UPS free packing supplies include shipping labels and stickers, boxes and packaging, pouches, express envelopes, and more
- Merchants can order free UPS supplies at a UPS retail location or on the UPS website
- If you're shipping large and oversized items, you'll have to pay out of pocket for shipping supplies
If you’re a small business, you know that every dollar saved on shipping costs matters. So, if you’re looking to save some extra cash, UPS free shipping supplies are a game changer for growing eCommerce businesses.
Instead of spending a fortune on shipping boxes, UPS offers free boxes and shipping supplies, including labels and stickers, boxes and packaging, and pouches. Plus, hazmat supplies and express envelopes are also part of UPS's free packing supplies.
This blog post will go over everything you need to know about free shipping supplies from UPS. This way, you can save money while scaling your business globally.
Table of Contents
What Free Supplies Does UPS Offer?
Merchants looking to save some cash can get free shipping supplies from UPS. Instead of paying for shipping supplies, merchants can save extra money by using free supplies.
Here are the UPS free supplies, which include:
- Shipping labels and stickers
- Boxes and packaging
- Express envelopes
- Shipping forms and labels
- Hazmat supplies
Instead of searching high and low for shipping supplies, UPS has all of your shipping supplies in one place. Log in or create a new UPS user name to begin your order to get started.
How Do You Order Free UPS Shipping Supplies?
Ordering free UPS supplies is easy as a piece of cake. Merchants looking for free shipping supplies can either visit the UPS website or see the closest UPS retail locations. For merchants who order their supplies online, supplies take a few business days to arrive. Visit the UPS supplies page to get started.
UPS Free Supplies Limitations
Item quantity per order may be limited. This limitation is because supplies for reordering are based on a merchant’s recent shipping volume. Those who need additional shipping supplies can contact UPS customer service.
Also, when there are size limitations for UPS free shipping boxes. For instance, the largest size for UPS Express® Box is 18 x 13 x 3 with a 30-pound weight limit. So, if you’re shipping a guitar or oversized item, you’re forced to pay out of pocket.
Related post: UPS Box Sizes: Which One Will Work For You?
Pros & Cons of Free UPS Shipping Supplies
After an unpredicted spike in domestic and international shipping through the pandemic, businesses have been more conscious of the impact that shipping can have on profits. For small eCommerce businesses trying to save money, free shipping supplies are one way to cut corners.
Pros of UPS Free Supplies
Free shipping supplies are a great way to save money for growing eCommerce businesses. Here are some other benefits of utilizing this service:
- Save money: With free UPS shipping supplies, eCommerce businesses can save money without breaking the bank
- One-stop for your shipping supplies: Instead of scavenging place to place to find affordable shipping supplies, UPS is your one-stop for shipping labels, stickers, package boxes, and more
Cons of UPS Free Supplies
There are minimal disadvantages of utilizing free UPS shipping supplies. But, let’s take a look at some downsides of using supplies for free.
- Custom packaging not included: If you’re looking for a custom logo or other package designs, you’ll pay extra
- Limited size options for boxes: Depending on the size of your package, you may have to pay extra for specific packaging. For instance, if you’re shipping an oversized item like a guitar, you’ll have to pay out of pocket for shipping boxes
How Easyship Helps Customers Save Big with UPS
Reducing shipping costs is the key to a successful eCommerce business. That’s why eCommerce merchants should take advantage of UPS's free shipping supplies to keep shipping and packing costs low.
With shipping costs on the rise, saving money becomes even more vital. Small business owners can save more money when connecting with a shipping platform that grants instant access to the best available shipping rates at a high-volume discount.
Easyship gives users access to discounted shipping rates, including UPS. See how much you can save with our Free Shipping Rates Calculator. Now, merchants can access even bigger discounts when connecting their UPS account with Easyship. This way, it’s even easier to scale your business globally with an abundance of mailing services and premium shipping tools.
Ready to ship with UPS? Sign up for a FREE Easyship account and gain instant access to high-volume discounts
If you found this article informative, you may enjoy the following: