Through June, the Easyship team has worked hard to revamp the site and introduce new features, all designed to make shipping even easier for our users. We’ve added a new tag feature so that you can easily manage your shipments; revamped our homepage; and improved our Advanced Search feature to make it easier and faster for you to find what you need. We’re also rolling out some exciting new courier services in different parts of the world, and, as always, creating content for our blog that aims to improve your knowledge in eCommerce, logistics, and crowdfunding.
Manage your Shipments Better with Easyship’s New Tags
We’ve introduced an all-new tag feature to Easyship to help you keep track of your shipments and organize them as you see fit!
Now, for every shipment you create, you’ll see the option to add relevant tags. This will help you see at a glance exactly what you’re doing with each shipment. Better still, you can search for specific tags with our new advanced search feature so that you can find shipments that have a specific tag.
If you have a Shopify store integrated with your Easyship account, tags can help you even further! Using tags, you can now exclude certain orders from being synced to your Easyship dashboard.
You can also use tags to set up useful shipping rules. For example, if you want all orders with a certain tag to have insurance added, you can simply choose “Order tag is” and select the relevant tag to set up the rule.
We think tags will be very useful for users that deal with a large number of shipments and need to have the flexibility to deal with their orders as per their specific requirements.
An Improved Advanced Search Experience
Good news for shippers dealing with high volume! Our drastically improved Advanced Search is now lightning-speed fast! We’ve also added new filtration options so that searching through your shipments is faster, more powerful, and more flexible.
We think this will dramatically improve how you manage your shipping workflows, and improve your customer service by allowing you to quickly find shipments you’re receiving queries about.
But that’s not all - we’re also working on a saved search feature so that you can easily pull up specific shipment types without creating filters each time! Check back soon...this feature will be up and running before you know it!
A New and Improved Homepage
We’re excited to announce that we’re going to reveal a revamped homepage very soon! Easyship has changed a lot over the last few years, so we wanted to give our site a refresh so that it reflects the company and demonstrates the value Easyship can bring to online merchants today.
We think the new homepage makes it very clear what Easyship does and how the platform works. But why take our word for it? Check it out yourself then get in touch - we’d love to hear what you think about the revamp!
It’s our hope that although current Easyship users get the platform, those that are new to Easyship will be better able to understand the value we bring to the shipping table.
More International Shipping Solutions
We understand that having choices is crucial to building a successful shipping strategy. That’s why at Easyship, we want to offer all our users as many courier solutions as possible. This way, they’ll always find one that works for their unique needs. For July, we’ve added several more solutions for customers around the world!
- Easyship users in Singapore shipping with FedEx and UPS can now schedule pickups! If you can’t find this in your account, please reach out to your account manager - they’ll be able to show you how to access it and find great rates!
- For retailers with large customer bases in Europe, we’ve added a new service with Aramex which offers great rates for shipping from Singapore to the EU!
- In the United Kingdom, we’ve reintroduced the DPD dropoff service!
- UK users will also be able to access pickup services with great rates for FedEx and DHL Express - we’ve also got exciting new services coming soon, so stayed tuned!
- In case you missed it, in June, we introduced Easyship’s Flat Export Rate for affordable international shipping!
Content We Love Have You seen Our Favorite Shipping & Logistics Articles This Month?
It’s been full steam ahead for the Easyship blog in June as we continue to churn out articles about eCommerce, crowdfunding, logistics, and everything in between! We’ve also started publishing on weekends, so you’ll have daily updates! Below are just a few of our favorite recent articles:
- Nomad Lane: Sophisticated Accessories for the Modern Traveler - We talk to Kish Vasnani of Nomad Lane about building a successful Indiegogo campaign.
- 10 Common eCommerce Mistakes Sellers Make (and How to Avoid Them!): Mistakes are common in eCommerce, but they can make a big dent in your business. Here’s how to avoid them.
- Home Deliveries During the Pandemic: What You Should Know - The COVID-19 pandemic has created an unprecedented demand for home deliveries - here’s how retailers and couriers are reacting.
- Easyship Feature: A Guide to Calculating and Displaying Taxes - Uncertainty around taxes can decrease conversions in eCommerce - we solve the problem by allowing merchants to calculate and show expected taxes and duties at checkout so customers can shop with confidence.
- Black-Owned Businesses You Can Support Right Now - We’ve rounded up five Black-owned businesses that ship with Easyship that are creating great products you can buy right now.