Through July, the Easyship team has worked hard to improve the site and introduce new features, all designed to make shipping even easier for our users. We’ve added a new feature, Saved Views, so that you can easily save filters when managing shipments; revamped our store page for a cleaner look and added tips in notifications; and launched our latest guide on how to develop strategies for managing returns.
We’re also rolling out some exciting new courier services in different parts of the world, and, as always, creating content for our blog that aims to improve your knowledge in eCommerce, logistics, and crowdfunding.
Saved Views for Speedier Shipment Management
We’ve introduced a new feature for the dashboard, Saved Views, which allows you to easily save your filters from the Advanced and Manage shipments pages, saving you from entering the filter criteria each time.
You can save as many views as you need and can easily switch between views by selecting the desired Saved View from the menu above the filter bar. We currently have 16 different filter categories on the Easyship dashboard, offering you numerous ways to sort shipments, so this will be a powerful tool for quickly looking up shipments. To learn how to set up Saved Views, head over to our Help Center.
If you need some quick ideas, here are a few of our favorite suggestions:
- Overnight shipments
- Hot sellers
- Amazon Shipments
- USPS shipments
- In Transit
- Return shipments
New International Shipping Solutions in Europe
At Easyship, we’re determined to provide you with as many courier choices as possible as we know that is crucial for building a successful shipping strategy.
This month we’re excited to announce we’ve added new partners in key European markets including Great Britain, Germany, France, The Netherlands and Spain.
These markets are crucial for cross-border shipping so we know how important it is that our customers have access to reliable, affordable shipping. With these couriers, Easyship customers will have exclusive access to discounted and pre-negotiated rates!
Here’s a breakdown of the couriers and services by country:
- In France we’ve added couriers Colissimo and Chronopost, as well as services from UPS and DHL Express.
- In Germany, customers now have access to UPS Standard and Express Saver as well as DHL Express services
- Customers in Italy can now ship through Poste Italiane, UPS Standard, FedEx International
- In the Netherlands, customers can ship internationally with PostNL and FedEx International.
- Customers in Spain can now ship through DHL Express.
Updated Design for Store Pages
We’re always working hard to improve the user experience in our dashboard. We’ve revamped the store page to provide a cleaner look, and you will also notice that we provide some Easyship tips through your notifications, which you can always turn off if you don’t find them useful.
Updated USPS Flat Rate (International) Box Sizes & Prices
We have all new and updated USPS flat rate tables so you can easily find the rates for various package sizes. Flat Rate International shipping with USPS offers a fixed price per box size (does not consider weight) for any destination, and can be accessed through the Easyship platform.
New Guide: Managing eCommerce Returns
We’re excited to launch our latest guide: Managing eCommerce Returns.
Returns are one of the most challenging aspects of owning an online store. If they are not handled correctly, they can quickly eat into profit margins. Merchants must understand why returns are being made and develop a strategy for addressing and learn how to manage customer expectations.
Our guide provides in-depth insights on the Impact of Product returns, Effective Management Strategies & How to Create a Good Return Policy for Your eCommerce Store.
We have some great examples of brands such as with successful return strategies including Zappos, Estee Lauder and Ikea. Take a dive into the guide and let us know what you think!
Highlights from the Easyship Blog
It’s been a busy month on the Easyship blog as we continue producing articles about eCommerce, crowdfunding and logistics. Below are just a few of our favorite recent articles:
- How to Ship to Europe: A Detailed Guide for eCommerce Merchants - In this guide, we cover everything from shipping costs to delivery times for eCommerce merchants looking to break into the European market.
- Shipping Plants: Tips to Safely Ship Live Plants - For the plant parents and merchants looking to start selling, we break down the details on how to safely ship plants.
- 5 Fulfillment Innovations Driven by COVID-19 - From contactless delivery to local sourcing, discover 5 fulfillment innovations implemented by retailers to navigate during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Fresh Brands: Vaporwave & Historical Fashion, Raw Vegan Delivery, Fiery Hot Sauce & More - We are fortunate to work with some really cool brands, and this last month was no exception!
- Debunking 10 Myths About Crowdfunding - There are a lot of myths about crowdfunding, so we took a look at 10 of the most common and provided insights on how to avoid common pitfalls.
- The Countries With the Toughest Shipping Restrictions - There are some countries that pose a real challenge to cross-border shipping. Make sure you keep these on your radar!
Previous Post:Ship Smarter with USPS Click and Ship