You're most likely familiar with Shopify, but in case you haven't heard of Shopify Plus, it's a platform that caters to enterprise-level eCommerce stores that are experiencing high growth.
If you're thinking of making the switch to Shopify Plus to access their advanced features, or are a current Shopify Plus store owner looking for an enterprise shipping solution, allow us to explain how Easyship can be a viable fulfillment and shipping partner that will support your rapidly growing business!
1. You can connect your store in minutes.
Once connected, you can sync your orders and start shipping immediately!
2. Our technology helps you scale your business.
We are a technology company that focuses on building a product that will automate your logistics so you can fulfill high volumes of orders seamlessly, regardless of where you're shipping to.
What exactly do we automate?
- Courier comparison. We offer 250+ courier solutions, all at discounted rates. Share a few details about a potential shipment and with a click of a button, our Get A Quote feature will give you visibility on all available solutions to your destination. Additionally, when you import your orders into our dashboard, our algorithm automatically selects the best value for money solution based on your shipment details.
- Documentation. We pre-fill documents such as shipping labels, customs documents, and commercial invoices, eliminating the need for manual data entry.
- Duties and taxes. We calculate duties and taxes for all international shipments so every customer will know their exact shipping costs. We also offer the opportunity to pre-pay taxes for a smoother shipping experience.
- Label generation. Our dashboard can generate thousands of shipping labels in minutes - and this is not an exaggeration. 1000 shipments that contain 2 items each will take about 2 minutes on average!
3. Save money on shipping by being closer to your customers.
We maintain a worldwide network of warehousing partners that you can trust to pick, pack, and ship your growing volumes.
By choosing to fulfill from North America, Europe, Asia, or Australia, it's possible to eliminate duties and taxes, and cut shipping costs as distances from the fulfillment warehouse to the customer will be shorter.
Contact our fulfillment experts for advice, and to get a free quote!
4. Enterprise clients get dedicated resources and even a say in future features!
We understand that issues can occur when you're shipping at high volumes. That's why we provide you a dedicated account manager who can assist with any hiccups along the way.
Additionally, we take customer feedback seriously. If there's a feature that we don't offer, and it's important for your business, we are nimble enough to dedicate some of our resources to develop it for you.
5. Increase your conversions with our Rates at Checkout plugin.
Stop providing custom quotes to international customers - it's too time consuming.
Don't show static or flat shipping rates, either! They are doing a disservice to your customer, as they don't show the full breakdown of costs, in addition to important information such as additional fees, delivery timeframes, and courier name.
Instead, automate shipping quotes to customers by using our free Rates at Checkout plugin. By installing this to your store, customers will be able to see 3 shipping options based on their location: the fastest, cheapest, and best value for money. This also provides customers more flexibility in their delivery options.
Additionally, each option will show useful information such as duty and tax amount, courier ratings, and applicable handling fees.
6. Upsell your customers by taking advantage of our branding features.
Did you know that:
- Transactional messages (such as tracking emails) have an average open rate of 48% - which is very high compared to non-transactional emails?
- A 2015 report on the state of eCommerce delivery found that 88% of all survey respondents track the status of their online order?
These numbers prove that customers do pay attention to transactional communications such as invoices, packing slips, tracking emails, and tracking pages.
You can take advantage of this by personalizing your after-sales communications. Our platform offers the opportunity to include additional promotions to these confirmation emails and tracking pages so you'll never miss a chance to upsell existing customers.
Easyship's mission is to help all businesses, regardless of size, to confidently sell and ship worldwide.
By using our platform and technology to automate your logistics, you can:
- Save time by eliminating the need to do manual data entry
- Cut shipping costs with our discounted rates and strategic fulfillment from our partner warehouses
- Close sales more quickly with our rates at checkout plugin
We look forward to scaling your business with you! For more information about our services, feel free to contact us.
Previous Post:Stripe vs PayPal